Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas, sukkas.

Christians are gross, huh. No, not me, and not you, unless you're one of those Christians. You know, the anti-semetic kind that throw tantrums over missing trees rather than, oh, for example poverty and hunger in the world.

So check out Goldy, I don't know why I didn't say the words before, but he said it, and I'll repeat it: ANTI-SEMITIC. "Christmas is when people of all faiths come together to worship Jesus Christ," I think that's a Bart Simpson quote. That Pastor Fuiten is a horse's ass.

Meanwhile, there's at least one Jesuit who's ready to cede Christmas to the corporations, reschedule the Feast of the Nativity for a time when the Christmastree worshippers are not in a feeding frenzy.

So, there. Is there anyone else to alienate?

On a lighter note, the Vatican State is thinking about starting a soccer team. (Thanks 2x to Rocco at Whispers in the Loggia.)

No comments: