Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Snowday Dinner

My dinner tonight was couscous with peas and store bought meatloaf with a ketchup glaze. Sorry, no pictures. As a rule, I am usually a few bites into before I remember to take a picture for the ol' blog.

I ventured out today to the drug store down the street to buy my Brown Elephant gift; picked up a box cutter and a glass baking dish. The road was bare and dry, and I don't have a lot of hope that tomorrow will be another snow day, although it will be freezing. We'll see.

I finally called to get my gas fireplace fixed. They're gonna fix the pilot light, install the fan, etc. That's next Saturday.

I'm also thinking about getting a quiet dishwasher. Any recommendations? It's gotta be quiet, wash dishes, and have a white door to match the rest of my kitchen. I will shop for it this weekend.

No comments: