Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Apple Crisp is in the oven

So I finally made the apple crisp; I used four big Rome apples and my mama's apple pie crust recipe, but I added a fistful of brown sugar. We'll see how it goes!

I've managed to convince my thermostat to stay on for more than five minutes... whoops, it just shut off. Spoke too soon. Oh well, it's a blistering 66 degrees in the house.

I was supposed to put up the Christmas tree today; there's still plenty of time to do it tonight, but I think I'll do it tomorrow, because CLASSES ARE CANCELED FOR TOMORROW, TOO! We just had a mid-week weekend! Our assembly has been moved to Friday, so we'll rehearse Thursday. Our reconciliation service is canceled. Sweet!

I might stop in at work tomorrow, just to grab a stack of papers. If the roads are ok, I'll go looking for dishwashers. I subscribed to Consumer Reports; they like Frigidare, Maytag, and Kenmore. I'll stop at Loew's, Best Buy, and then Sears. Any suggestions?

I gotta go jiggle the thermostat again.

No comments: