Friday, March 09, 2007

Tita Went to Texas

Have you all been reading Tita?

You better read about how she went to Texas. I won't spoil it for you here, but the story does include "Ay! Puki malagkit!" and a picture of homemade tsinelas.

So, I just woke up from a nap. Ever since I sprained my colon, I've been taking long naps here and there, whenever I can. Today I dreamt I shared a giant warehouse loft with my sister, and that we were both watching tv. Only she brought along a huge panther, a pet which she took out occasionally for walks and naps, but which lived full-time at the canary shop downstairs.

At a certain point, we all fell asleep in front of the tv, me, my sister, and the giant panther. When I woke up, my sister was asleep, so I tried to leave the room quietly, but the panther started growling at me. When she woke up finally, I was a little bashful but I asked her not to bring the panther into the loft anymore, because I was scared it would eat me. Do panthers eat people?

Anyway, the best part of the dream was the giant loft. I think it was on the Waterfront.

No comments: