Sunday, January 28, 2007

Download Time

Sometimes I forget to download the pictures I've taken.

Here's a shot of my steak and polenta. The steak I cooked in the Showtime Rotisserie my mama left me for half a hour. The polenta I just fried in a pan with a little bit of oil. Does polenta count as a vegetable? Didn't think so.

They stripped my roof. They put the debris in my parking spot, because they were afraid it was going to blow down in the windstorm. Then it snowed, and then froze.









Yes, they covered the building in plastic after they stripped the roof.
















They pulled off some boards and laid them on top of the a little box out. The Marlboro box is gone, but the boards are all still there a month later.










Here are some crazy white ladies that were singing karaoke a while ago.

No comments: