Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm Thirty Four

It's my birthday. And although I've always hated that 'princess for a day' bullshit, I know you all believe in it, so here's what I want. Give it to me.

  • to speak Tagalog, Mandarin, and Italian better
  • to be a more competent composer
  • to make a ton of money and retire early
  • to have straight teeth that bite correctly
  • to not be so fat all the time
  • to get around Seattle on elevated rapid transit
  • to not get the cold that's going around
  • maybe a couple of v-neck sweaters
Love you, Mama! Thanks for birthing me!

4 comments:

Trope said...

Congratulations and many happy returns, JP! I think I'll send you some new eps of BSG for your birthday. :)

Anonymous said...

Hoy! Happy Birthday JP! I think I was racing you down Rainier Ave on Monday. My treat, if you show me where I can get secret chicken.

Delia Christina said...

happy birthday!
i totally forgot.

hey, whaddya think about coming to italy with me and roomie in the next year?

Orange said...

Happy belated birthday!

I don't think I've ever met a Libra I didn't like.

captcha word: tghrjuju — Juju!