Saturday, October 14, 2006

I am exhausted

So I made it through the week. The retreats, the mandarin class, the grading, the grades, the meetings, the verification sheets, the gnocchi party, and the workshop. I'm exhausted.

Tomorrow I have to direct music at two masses. Monday is a day off work, but I meet with a student and then have more meetings. Next weekend, I wasn't supposed to have to go on the retreat, but J is double booked, so I have to go cover for her on Sunday.

What do I really want to do? I really would rather just study mandarin, watch Battlestar Galactica, and have a clean house. It's starting to get chilly, so I have to get my fireplace fixed. I've been ignoring the oral surgeon and the sleep study people.

There's a big jazz concert at Immaculate today, and a social studies teacher is having a party. I might just skip both and curl up on my couch.

One political thing and then I'll publish. North Korea says that the US is their enemy. Now they pretend to have a bomb and people are blaming who? South Korea's sunshine policy , of course. I heard on tv the other day that the North Koreans ACTUALLY consider the Americans more enemy than the South Koreans. Oh really? Haven't the North Koreans been saying exactly that? Anyway, stop blaming the South Korean sunshine policy.

No comments: