Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thursday afternoon check in

On the way home from work tonight, I heard an NPR report about a Japanese AIDS activist who recorded some pop songs in Chichewa. The songs and videos have become hits in Malawi. One song is about how you don't have to shun someone who tests positive for HIV, the other is about how we have to try to stop the spread of HIV.

Today at work a microwave set on 12 minutes instead of 1 minute 20 seconds stunk up the building.

Tomorrow morning I find out the results of my renal biopsy; later my sleep study home kit will be delivered.

Update: did you know Mike! McGavick had a myspace? Thanks EFFin'Unsound, who I found through Goldy.

1 comment:

Trope said...

Thanks for the link! I meant to listen to that yesterday and totally forgot. Hang in there...