Monday, June 19, 2006

Shout out! Dublin?

Dublin?

Ever since I got mapstats on this page, I've been checking it to see which posts of mine people are reading.

So hello, Dublin reader, thanks for reading! Are you really in Dublin, or are you one of those sneaky people who routs his signal through another city? Do I know you?

I would love to hear from you, and from all of you (Raleigh, North Carolina; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; Slough, UK; Bothell, Washignton!)

You can either leave a comment here or send me an email. I'd love to know how you found me, and, well, if you have any questions or requests....

_____________

I'm spending today at H's house. I made chili for lunch; it's simmering now. Tomorrow is my car's 30k check up, and I'll be hanging out with R all day. I'll let you know if anything good happens.

Check out Sofia's Desde el bano, a podcast about Argentinian Spanish. Also, if you're feeling a little groggy this morning, check out Happy Morning (thanks, BitchPhD). And finally, here's a song and dance number about abstinance that you're sure to enjoy, whether you speak Spanish or not.

No comments: