Monday, January 24, 2005

Hmph, they better be good.


H's friend in England sent this problematically named candy to her. We have yet to sample, but but I'm going to send a copy this image to a Congalese guy I know.

Here's another ethnically themed snack. When will I be able to snack on something named after a stereotype of ignorant white people? Hmph, it better taste good.

I wrote a blog earlier that didn't get published. It was about a dream I had that D broke into somebody's messy house and was pouring out the liquor cabinet like it was her own. When the owner finally showed up, I woke up panting. It was a great dream, with sunlight, hardwood floors, dirty dishes and clean bras next to each other on the counter.

3 comments:

Delia Christina said...

are you sure i didn't break into my own messy house? because your dream bears a strong resemblance to my bedroom at the moment.

Anonymous said...

Last night, I had a dream that I was the love interest of a middle aged white guy (who eerily resembled Bill Frist -- Yick!!) who was going to leave his wife of 10 years for me. In the same dream, all I was doing was looking at random objects in a store. Yick yik yikkk!!! Your dream of D sounds much more interesting. -- Julie

bitchphd said...

I guess "Cracker Barrel" brand crackers don't count, huh?

When did you start allowing comments? Cool.