Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Adiosito, don Donny

So the glorious liberation of Afganistan and Iraq (and the pretend war on Al Qaeda) is now without it's architect. As a blue blogger, it's kind of my duty to find an unflattering picture and mock the bastard mercilessly. I am absolutely not above doing that, but everyone else has beaten me to it.

But I don't want to cut into my naptime, so I will have a bowl of chili and just ask the reader a couple of questions...

1) Do you think it was Rummy's idea to resign? Do you think it's because he, personally did not want to spend a single day as SOD once the Dems had taken back the legislative branch (fingers crossed for the Senate)? Apparently he has offered his resignation twice before... Do you think it was his idea this time, or the Decider's?

2) Secretary of Defense... isn't the term archaic now, that we're using the military for pre-emptive strikes and regime change?

I will say this about Rummy and his friends; there is a lot of blood on his hands, and he is leaving the next guy a freaking quagmire.

Time now for a bowl of chili. Democratic chili. Anti-war chili, with onions and cheese.

No comments: