Friday, April 21, 2006

Last Day of Spring Break

The image to the left is somebody's logo. I'm not endorsing them, but I do like the character shown: ambition.

Last night I dreamt about learning tones in Mandarin Chinese.

This morning I planned out my bus route to the UW every day this summer. I'll be in class from 8:30 to 1:00 every day, in Savin Hall.

I went to my myuw.net page--which didn't exist 15 years ago when I was an undergrad. I poked around in myuw.net, checked out other classes, looked at my undergrad transcript. There's a page that determines how far you are from degrees: I am 15 credits away from a French minor and 10 credits away from a Spanish minor.

There's a moderate amount of work I can do in my house; rearrange some tvs, organize my new desk (it's a red Ikea peanut!), then there's always laundry. I have a stack of grading. I could also go to my office and clean off my desk, lug some books and boxes home.

Of course what I really want to do is learn Mandarin, write some music, practice guitar, and eat somewhere fabulous.

No comments: