Sunday, March 06, 2005

Sore Throat

I'm fighting an exhausting head cold, so I took the day off of work tomorrow. I dropped an Airborne to clear my head, and I squirted some gel up my nose to try to relieve my sore throat. An MD told me one that my throat was getting irritated because I had post nasal drip that went not out my nose but down my throat.

GROSS.

So he perscribed some kind of gel. I don't know if you've ever used a nasal gel before, but it's basically like a nasal mist, only gel. You have to prime the pump the first time you use it, and every time, I forget to hold my hand over it. So there is a squirt of gel somewhere on the celing, and a puddle of gel somewhere in this room. That'll be fun to come across later.

Time for sub plans.

1 comment:

Delia Christina said...

that's just about the nastiest thing ever. ever.

spooge nose.