Sunday, January 09, 2005

I am sick with jealousy at Delicious Biting. That whole "picture-is-worth-a-thousand-words" busines is pretty powerful, but how do all her pictures seem to fit perfectly into the colorscheme? Do you think she photoshops them? Hmph.

There's also the angry Screed, which doesn't have photos but she's really careful with her words. Is this thing on--she's a good storyteller; where the heck has she been?

Anyway, I made a decision long ago that my blog would just be a journal so that when I'm old and kabao someone can rememer how random I was. I don't care if it reads like a 5th grade journal! I don't care if my french is sloppy!

It smells like mustard up in here; I'm roasting a pork tenderloin.

So I'm watching the People's Choice Award and it's awful. American celebrities have a hard time being gracious. Sure, this award means less to them than other awards, but do they have to be asses? These people need to watch more beauty pagents.

Adam Sandler just did a random chemistry joke. hmph.



1 comment:

Delia Christina said...

you have comments! at last - i'm so glad.
and i'm not angry all the time.

sometimes it settles down to a dull disgruntlement.

don't be jealous. you have the best eating in seattle blog i've seen.