Sunday, July 01, 2007

Last Lazy Day of Summer

I haven't had a chance to review my Chinese as much as I wanted (I'm on Chapter 7 of 15), but I'm sure I'll get up to speed soon enough. I'm actually a little reluctant about leaving now that the weather in Seattle has become so nice. There's still a few things I have to pack, still a few things I have to do to close up my house for the summer, but for the most part, I'm ready.

Tomorrow, I'll pick up some stuff at the pharmacy and then zip up my bags. I'm worried about my sleep schedule already, which was thrown off last week when I got up early last Thursday to take A to the airport.

Still to do today:

  • dishes
  • last load of laundry
  • dump the fridge
  • take out and re-line the garbage cans
  • pack up electronics, books, and shaving kit
  • find a gift for my chinese roommate
  • clean out and park my car
It's cherry season right now; I was considering bringing over a pound of cherries for the chinese roommates, but I probably won't.

What I want most right now is to take a nap....

1 comment:

Tita said...

Happy Trip! Maligayang something, I am totally inept at Tagalog and I don't think we have such an expression as Happy Trip in illongo. Eh, anyway, there you have it: Happy Trip!