Monday, June 25, 2007

Maps of Spanish Verb Tenses

So I'm seeing a lot of people click over to and email links to my Map of the Present Tense, and its companion Map of the Preterit Tense.

How funny! Who knew such a wonkish post would be so popular....

So here are my questions for you all...

  • How did you find my site? Did someone point it out to you, or did you stumble across it?
  • Are you studying Spanish? Teaching it? How do you plan to use the maps?
  • Do you want to see more of my materials? I have other verb tenses, as well as materials for the subjunctive mood, if you're interested.
Hope to hear from you!

1 comment:

LizardBreath said...

Hey, I've got them both bookmarked for when the Spanish immersion elementary school my kids are in starts teaching grammar, rather than just talking. They look excellently clear, I say from my monolingual perspective.