Monday, May 14, 2007

Sweet Dreams

So last night I dreamt that I was driving on a curvy bridge over the water... and I lost control and the car splashed into the water. I reached for the door handle with my right hand (was I driving a British car?) but I didn't get the door open in time... damn, I would have to wait until the car was full of water, so that the pressure could equalize....

.... fade to black...

Seconds later, I was driving my British future car over a curvy bridge over the water... the universe had given me a second chance... and I lost control and the car spashed into the water. But this time, I opened the door right away, and was able to get to shore.

I went home to my big new house, where my sister was there, only she was EVIL. I don't remember much else about her....

I do remember getting into the shower, the walls of which were painted purple. I looked down and realized I still had my jeans on.

No comments: