Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Mission Accomplished



I left the house at 10am and I returned by 12:30pm, with all my gifts.

I only bought gifts for my parents and my sister. The cowsins had Brown Elephant, so the pressure is off in terms of buying them gifts.

Along the way, I found a Valerio's Bakery and bought some pandesal with ube and a couple of pork embutidos.

I bought gifts for my parents and then went to another place for my sister's gift. I found it without much trouble, and bought a couple of lamps for my den. Ok, they are disco lights.

I've got plenty to do before my parents get here, but I don't think they've started driving yet. So I'm just going to take it easy and wrap the gifts, and watch the Star Trek Voyager marathon.

No Battlestar Galactica for the next month. It's just as well; I don't like the KaraLee drama.

No comments: