Monday, January 30, 2006

Send A Link

Dear Readers,

Ok, kiddies, so who watched the SAG Awards? I did--while grading, of course--I always grade with the TV on something ignorable.

There was an actress who was wearing a dress that should be called Green Salad Monster, by Jim Henson. Please find her for me! You saw her, you know what I'm talking about!

UPDATE: I found her! Thank you, Getty Images. It's Brittany and Harold Perrineau. I kept seeing her in the corner of the shot during the broadcast, and it was exciting to see her every time. Roughage is a gift you give your colon.

3 comments:

Delia Christina said...

was it nicollette sheridan?
http://theenvelope.latimes.com/awards/sag/env-2006sagarrivals-pg,0,7155051.photogallery?coll=env-sag&index=6

jp 吉平 said...

No, it was someone else. I hope I find her...

Delia Christina said...

getty images rock. i get all my blog pictures there.