Monday, January 30, 2006

Quoi faire.

J'ai reussi en fin a rendre mes notes, et maintenant, je sais pas quoi faire.

Last night I ordered from Awash (beef tibs and yellow lentils). It was nice. Tonight for dinner, I wanted fish and rice, but I knew I wasn't going to get fish and rice unless I stopped at the market and bought some fish. I was also thinking about making chili, but I'm too hungry to cook. So I stopped at L.L. Teriyaki around the corner in a little Vietnamese and Mexican strip mall.

I was the only customer at L.L., and I could tell as I walked in that despite the sign, they were not related to L&L Hawaiian BBQ. I ordered pork and chicken teriyaki, which came to $6.50 with tax. It took a while, but I got a good meal; the rice was the kind I like, the meat was just fine, and the sauce was more on the savory side than the sweet side. There was a food-boat of salad on the side. Yum!

I might be nodding off right now.

No comments: