Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Oh yah.

Last night I saw a preview of the Chronicles of Narnia. It's nice. It reminded me how brave Londonners were during the blitz. However, I was a little distracted by all the Christ imagery. I mean, come on, we get it!

The CBS Pope mini-series concludes tonight. I wasn't going to watch either, but I got sucked into the ABC one when they showed Mons. Romero. I'm pretty sure the CBS isn't going to talk about the Prophet of El Salvador, but I'll probably watch it as I make a worksheet.

A realization: the study of literature is a cultural study. OH! See, that makes perfect sense to me.

*flinching in anticipation of your comments*

1 comment:

Micaela said...

Haha. "nice" is the word I keep using to describe the movie too.

I didn't catch all the Christ imagery. I must have had my eyes closed. Too busy thinking about how that Fawn really should have put on a shirt...

Oh - but I did get the "footprints" Christ imagery!!!!