Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My Seattle Appetite

Usually when I come home from a trip, I always plan what kind of food I'm going to treat myself to. This time, I'm not sure. Here are some things i'm thinking about.

Red Mill Burger (double bacon with cheese)
Gyrocery (gyro & fries)
Ho Ho Seafood (deep fried crab)
Taqueria el Rinconsito (carne asada)
El Asadero (mulitas)

Maybe I'll have dim sum this weekend, or sushi. Secret chicken. or Huong Bihn for skewers and rice. There's really a lot to eat in this town.

Truthfully, though, I could also go for a formule with appetizer, entree, and dessert.

2 comments:

Doris G. Dixon said...

hey jp!

Have you seen this new show ROCKSTAR: INXS. It's pretty entertaining. All of the folks vying to be the new lead singer of INXS can rock.

vic

bitchphd said...

You so need to read this blog.