Monday, January 17, 2005

I'm watching a 2002 documentary on crop circles. Wasn't the hoax reavealed a long time ago?

Tonight I went to my friend AM's house for Golden Globe party. She served and arrugula salad with parmeggiano reggiano ribbons peeled off with a vegetable peeler. Dinner was a bowl of chili. I love me some chili, and I prefer it to not be too tomatoey. I put all possible toppings in it. AM had tortilla chips, green onions, cheddar, and sour cream. My personal favorites are corn bread, fritos, diced onions, cheddar, and sour cream. Mmmm, tomorrow I'm going to World Class Chili at Pike Place Market. Or maybe I'll get a chili dog.

Dessert tonight was individual chocolate souffles. Perfect.

1 comment:

Delia Christina said...

pardon me, but i make a damn near-perfect chili. not too hot, thick, meaty, tomato-ey enough and only gets better the longer it sits. i add black beans, kidneys and top with lots of onions and cheese. served with big biscuits or corn bread.

i served this for my election party (two big pots) and it was the only thing that consoled me in the aftermath.