Saturday, October 30, 2004

Tomorrow is Halloween. I don't know yet where I'm going to go to avoid trick-or-treaters. I might just break down and buy candy.

I know eminem is the trendsetter, but I had my black hoody first.

So a retreat just came back, and the grades are all in . . . I have to do a worksheet for tomorrow, but all together I find myself less than slammed. I hardly know what to do with myself.

Good news; I found all my music; it had been hiding somewhere in my computer. I thought I had lost it all, and I had been afraid to synch up my ipod for fear of losing it all.

I've been training myself on the dvorak keyboard. why? who knows.

Nethercutt is now airing a bloopers reel; a far cry from his original smear ads. I hope a week from now he's sitting at home in Spokane looking for a job.

No comments: