Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Howdy folks. I had a lot of meetings today. After work I decided to skip choir practice and bought a rotisserie chicken and a bunch of vegetables. I roasted all the vegetables under the broiler. yum.

Last weekend was my mama's birthday. We had lunch at the Crab Pot, where they dump out a whole bunch of boiled seafood onto a piece of butcher paper on your table. It was good, and they gave my mama a free dessert for her 72nd birthday. Then H got excited about seeing the octopus at the Aquarium, so we all went. We saw fish, otters, sea birds, and a big sleepy octopus. H touched the bastos anemonae and cucumbers in the tidepool. Then we got coffee and saw St. Ignatius Chapel and then went to the Frye Art Museum. We went to church; Fr. M applauded when we walked up because I haven't been to Mass in a while.

I'm watching Star Trek and not grading. I should grade after this, but I'm getting drowsy.

No comments: